- Online Tuition
- JC Tuition
- Sec/IP Tuition
- PSLE Tuition
- Study Advice
- Personal Tuition
- Study Notes & Exam Paper
Sophia Education provide both small group Science tuition and 1-1 Science tuition. With our Science tuition Centre, our students received measurable results and confidence from highly effective Science tuition lessons.
1000+ Good Reviews from Parents & Students
14 days Money-Back Guarantee
(1st Lesson Unsatisfaction Policy)
10+ Years of Experience
Our Science Tuition Really Brings Solid Results
Top 4 Benefits Your Child Will Receive
Improve by at least 2 Grades in just 12 Weeks
Homework help available at any time
Improve student’s ability to understand their lessons in school
Boost of confidence and gain the motivation to study
Introduction to Sophia Education's Science Tuition
Are you looking for a science tuition that can help your child to improve efficiently and significantly in just a few weeks? Look no further than Sophia Education! With us and our personalised classes, your child will improve by 2 grades in only 12 weeks!
Firstly, at Sophia Education, with small-sized classes, each student gets individual attention from our experienced tutors. This means that students will be able to understand science concepts better as they will be able to receive personalised guidance and feedback.
Secondly, our science tuition programme is designed to help students learn science concepts in a fun and interactive way. We utilise various teaching methods including worksheets, games and activities to ensure that students are able to grasp the key science concepts. In addition, our science tuition classes are conducted in a conducive learning environment which will help students to focus and learn better.
Lastly, our science tuition programme is affordable and flexible, so parents can choose the option that best suits their budget and schedule.
Contact us today to find out more about our science tuition programme!
How To Ace Your O'Level Science Papers
Pointers For Peak Performance In ‘O’ Level Science
Learn with Sophia Education tuition centre Singapore. Our tutors provide Science Tuition as well as Chemistry Tuition, Physics Tuition and Biology Tuition. The lesson types available are Small Group Tuition or 1-to-1 Tuition.
1. Several statements may be presented in questions of any topic. Students should select the appropriate statements by reading through each carefully and marking each, ‘true’, ‘false’, or ‘not able to tell’.
2. Questions that include microscopic or illustrated images with parts that students must label generally feature under the topic of Cells. Students may also be required to identify the type of cell, parts of the cell, or functions of the parts.
1. Students should ensure that their answer for each part in a question is consistent with other parts.
Part a is generally a recall question, i.e. a ‘state’ or ‘define’ question.
Middle parts of a question generally involve interpretation of information given and analysis using students’ pre-existing knowledge, i.e. ‘explain’, and sometimes, ‘compare’.
A ‘suggest’ or ‘predict’ part may appear in the final part of a question, requiring students to apply their knowledge to explain non-textbook or unfamiliar scenarios.
2. The common mistakes include giving incomplete answers, not making comparisons, missing keywords, not answering in context of question, no reference to experimental results, and carelessness. Students should be aware of these common mistakes and check their answers to avoid making these mistakes during examinations.
1. Students can start the paper from the front (experimental chemistry questions, moving onto the particulate nature of matter, and then onto mole concept); or from the back (organic chemistry questions), depending on which topics they are stronger in. However, students are advised not to start the paper from the middle as these questions often include multiple topics that will throw you off your momentum.
2. Data and graphical analysis questions test students’ ability to process data in the questions or options and link these data to the concepts learnt. Common topics include Rate of Reaction, Acids and Bases, Chemical Bonding and Air.
1. Questions will involve a novel set-up or application that will require students to apply what they have learnt. Additional information may be provided by the question if advanced concepts are bring introduced. These questions may tend to be very long because a lot of information and/or data is provided, therefore it is important for you to highlight crucial information.
2. For data analysis questions, graphs may be provided. Students should first identify the independent and dependent variables, and the aim of the experiment. Their answers should relate to the experimental set-up and provide the trends, results or observations from the experimental set-up.
This is typically the first hurdle you’ll come across, and this component constitutes 20% of your grade.
1. Common mistakes include not converting quantities to the appropriate units before performing calculations and incorrect concepts. Students should be aware of these common mistakes and check their answers to avoid making these mistakes during examinations.
1. Answers to ‘explain’ questions require the application of scientific concepts to the observations.
2. Answers to ‘using information from …, explain/determine …’ questions require students to use the information given to solve, rather than apply conceptual knowledge.
For students who require extra assistance and wants a boost in their grades, Sophia Education provides highly personalized tuition to cater to each individual’s learning needs. We guarantee at least 2 grades improvement in just 12 weeks!
At Sophia Education, we provide Personalised Tuition that caters to Parents and Students needs in learning biology. We also teach other subjects like Math tuition, general paper tuition (gp tuition), economic tuition, english tuition and many more. We provide services that are more efficient than having private tuition or home tutors.
Our Science Tuition
Combined Science Tuition
Need some extra push during your journey to O Levels? Look no further, Sophia Education is here to help!
Our professional tutors, with their years of experience, will be able to help you excel in science examinations by equipping you with the knowledge and skills required to do well in this subject.
We offer customised tuition plans for each student, depending on their strengths and weaknesses for them to improve more significantly. Together with the concise notes and resources we provide for all our students every lesson, we aim to help every student learn and understand science better.
We have a wide range of flexible timings and even offer online tuition, to fit your schedule perfectly. If you are interested in our science tuition services, please do not hesitate to contact us at 8875 0044. We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions!
Lower Secondary Science Tuition
Worried about your or your child’s science academic performance? Don’t worry, Sophia Education is here to help!
With a team of science tutors who have years of experience teaching lower secondary science, we can help you to understand the concepts and ace your science exams.
We understand that everyone has different capabilities and backgrounds, so we offer both 1-to-1 and small group classes to cater to the needs of all our students. This allows them to have a better understanding of the topic before they move on to more challenging topics. Such small class sizes also allow tutors to formulate customised lesson plans for each student according to their individual strengths and weaknesses.
If you are looking for science tuition that can help you improve your grades quickly, sign up for our Lower Secondary Science Tuition classes now! With just 12 weeks’ lessons, you will be able to improve up to 2 grades!
Primary Science Tuition
Struggling with your Science Subject in Primary School? Feeling lost about scientific terms and concepts during tests and examinations? Fret not, Sophia Education is here to help! With our experienced and qualified tutors, we will be able to provide the best Primary Science tuition possible to help you overcome these challenges.
At Sophia Education, we offer both 1-to-1 and small group classes so that students can receive the attention they need to understand the topics better. We also have a well-structured syllabus that is designed to help students gradually build up their Science skills and confidence. Our classes are held at convenient locations all over Singapore, so that students from any area can attend without much hassle. Parents can also choose between our weekday or weekend classes according to their availability. We even offer online tuition, further increasing the flexibility of our services to fit your schedule.
Receive Science Tuition Timetable
Due to tuition sign-ups every day, do keep in mind that we only can provide the availabilities of the tuition slots for the current 1-2 weeks and can't guarantee availability if do not reserve same day
Improve Your Science Grades by Articles by Our Top Science Tutors
Join Our Science Tuition Immediately to pull up your grade.
How to Revise for O Level Science Effectively & Quickly
Learn More Now!
How To Get an 'A' For Your O'Level Biology and Combined Science Papers
Learn More Now!
How To Revise For Your O'Level Science
Learn More Now!